|Job Ref:||204618917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Cordant People are delighted to be working with a major player in the Engineering industry in their search for an experience Estimator. |
Due to expansion we are now in a position to begin our search for a candidate who possesses all of the necessary skills and experience. The role itself is due to start ASAP, so please bear this in mind when applying.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Quantifying the total of steel required for projects
* Providing clients with a clear indication of what a finished project will look like
* Advising on cost implications, making BOM's.
* Ensuring that all documentation is clear enough to start working on
* Liaising with both colleagues and clients to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner from concept through to finish
* Assisting the Commercial Manager and Estimating Manager wherever necessary
To apply you must:
* Have previous experience in a similar estimating role (preferably within the steel industry)
* Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
* At least studying towards a HNC in Construction or similar
* Able to travel to Newton Aycliffe for work and any clients as requested
Please consider the above when applying, if you do not have the skills requested your application will be automatically rejected.
Should you consider yourself suitable for this challenging, dynamic role, please submit your CV online. Interviews will be held immediately. Salary to be discussed on application.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy