|Job Ref:||204618764||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Ipswich||Address:||Post Code:||IP4||Salary:||£22400 - £31000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Planning Engineer x2|
Contract type: Permanent
Blucoal are looking for two Planning Engineers. The successful candidates will provide multi utility design and technical support to the business.
• Liaise with UIP's on all aspects of design.
• Liaise with other departments to progress approved networks in the design process.
• Implement and develop processes to internally communicate any technical and maintenance requirements for accepted projects.
• Develop and use of system/database's to manage customer requirements to facilitate all aspects of UIP relations
• Process approved and subsequent variations to network drawings, emergency cover and data submissions in line with system/company requirements.
• Issue data and reports in line with current business requirements.
• Maintain and improve consistent accuracy of data asset records.
• Undertake MU demand calculations and design networks; undertake variations of networks as appropriate.
• Preparation of network records.
• Applying for CSEP/POC
• have or work towards membership with a recognised engineering institution at Technician grade or equivalent and maintain a competence portfolio of own skills, training and experience