|Job Ref:||204618680||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Position: Senior Engineer / Managing Engineer|
Location: Covering South London
Salary: From £40,000 to £48,000 (subject to experience)
We are looking for an experience person from a refrigeration background for a senior / manager position covering sights within South London (south of the river)
This role will involve managing a team of engineers (field based), making sure that they get the technical support that they need as well as supporting the client.
They will be responsible for staff rotas, health and safety, additional training, risk assessments and the on call rota.
This role will suit ever a hand`s on service manager who would like to stay involved with being on the tools, or a senior engineer that is looking for that step into management.
This position will require some one that is still able to service refrigeration equipment to assist the rest of the team but also take over the management responsibility.
This role will be covering South London; however we are happy to look at people that are willing to commute to this area on a daily basis.
- Experience as a Manager / Supervisor within the refrigeration industry
- Must have worked on heavy commercial equipment
- Need to hold F Gas 2079
- Needs to have a working knowledge of risk assessments and health and safety
- Must still be able to service equipment when required
- Experience in dealing with staff rotas
- Excellent man management skills
- Excellent basic salary
- Do not have to join the on call rota
- Company van
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent starting package
- Performance related bonus
We are looking to interview for this position as soon as possible. If you are interested please send in your CV or contact Wendy Heys ASAP