|Job Ref:||204618643||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aston||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£9.64/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Sims Group UK Limited|
Non Ferrous Yard Operative - Aston
A vacancy has arisen for a Non Ferrous Yard Operative based at our Aston metal recycling facility.
The purpose of the Non Ferrous Yard Operative is to ensure that all non-ferrous metals are processed efficiently to maximise operational profitability.
Key accountabilities of the Non Ferrous Yard Operative include:
- To be responsible for Health and Safety under the SimsMMway Safety vision, Principals and Policy
- To contribute towards the efficient running of the operation
- To ensure daily checks are completed
- To co-ordinate with other site operatives to ensure the correct processing of all loads
- To ensure their working area is kept in a clean and state at all times
- Perform such other duties as the Company may from time to time reasonably require
- Comply with all Company policies related to Code of Conduct, Environmental, Health and Safety and Community
Applicants must have a proven track record of having worked in a team and sound knowledge of Health and Safety. This role requires exceptional organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. The ideal applicant will have excellent interpersonal skills and will be self-motivated, flexible and adaptable. Candidates must have strong written and verbal communication skills with a sense of integrity and confidentiality. Fork lift, grab crane and Bob Cat licences would be an advantage