|Job Ref:||204618522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - Days|
Location: Greater Manchester (very easily commutable from Manchester or Warrington)
Salary: £32,000 + bonus + pension + 24 holidays + benefits package + overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4pm
* PLCs - (Essential) S7 (desirable)
* Drives, inverter drives
* Instrumentation (pressure & flow transmitters)
* Time served / formal apprenticeship
* 17th edition
* Good CMMS knowledge.
* Hydraulics or pneumatics.
* ATEX, Compex
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
* Understand DCS
* Inspection & Testing (2391 - 10, 2394, 2395)
* Assist with breakdowns and operation of heavy duty manufacturing and process machinery / plant.
* Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
* Monitor production process.
* Assist with PPM.
* Monitor the machinery performance.
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
* Health and safety focused