|Job Ref:||204618404||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Girling Jones are currently working with a specialist Transport Planning consultancy looking to recruit a Transport Planner with at least 2 years of experience for their office in Bristol due to increased workload. |
The company have been operating for nearly 20 years and have national coverage. They work with private and public sector clients to deliver transport planning, infrastructure design and traffic engineering services on a wide range of projects across multiple sectors.
The workload is both varied and interesting and this is an excellent environment in which to develop your career as a transport planner.
The ideal candidate:
* Degree educated
* Up to date knowledge of the Planning Regulatory Framework.
* Good knowledge of relevant software E.g. ARCADY, PICADY, TRINSIG, AUTOCAD, TRANSYT.
* You will have experience of delivering development proposals as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Able to produce designs to a standard suitable for the planning process.
* Experience with highway capacity modelling
* You will be well versed in the preparation of Transport Assessments and Transport Statements, Travel Plans
* A working knowledge of the relevant highway standards, including the DMRB and the manual for streets
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong commercial acumen.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity to progress their career with a growing and reputable consultancy.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on (Apply online only).
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy