|Job Ref:||204621793||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£29000 - £31200/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
My Andover based client are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Miller to Setter, Operator & Programme the machines to join their team on a permanent basis.
CNC Programming experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company and provide specialist precision engineering support involving machining processes for new and existing components.
* Engage in Machining activities in an effective, efficient manner and in accordance with the mandatory Safe, Secure and Clean requirements.
* Experience using Mazak or Doosan controls
* Knowledge of using Horizontal milling machines
* To undertake craft operations in the manufacture and development of components for trials within Manufacturing Division.
* To undertake a positive attitude towards the company's environment, health, safety, security and quality commitments.
* To operate with minimum supervision.
* Accountable for safety start up checks of plant and equipment.
* Safe operation of machine tools and equipment.
* To have served a recognised engineering apprenticeship or similar experience
* Ability to fully understand engineering drawings and/or sketches.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in the use of machine tools in the production of high precision components.
* CNC operation and programming experience.
* Use of mechanical inspection equipment.
* Produce technical documentation from first principals for others to follow.
* Ability to operate a full range of machine tools and equipment in a safe, secure and