|Job Ref:||204621753||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
The Junior Planning Engineer is a member of the Project Services Team and reports to the Lead Planner.
The Junior Planner shall support the Planning team by producing planning and progress data, assisting with the monthly reporting cycle, and updating schedules in P6.7.
Planning and Scheduling Responsibilities
The main responsibilities are listed below:
• Ensure that all work is carried out to the standard required by the Lead Planner.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of the Project Master Control Schedule (MCS).
• Support the team with earned value analysis (EVA) and critical path analysis (CPA) routines.
• Preparation of planning and progress status reports, such as S Curves, Summary Tables, and Trending analysis.
• Participate in reviewing contractor schedules and progress data.
• Pro-active involvement in all HSSE aspects of the project.
• Cover work areas when required (such as holidays).
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
2 years experience in a planning role