|Job Ref:||204621741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
Overview of the Press Maintenance Engineer:|
Automotive Engineering industry. Based in Cannock.
Purpose - To support press manufacturing with electrical maintenance expertise, to repair and maintain power presses, cranes, conveyor network, baler systems and ancillary equipment.
Key Tasks/Responsibilities of the Press Maintenance Engineer:
* Awareness of Health & Safety in the workplace
* Communicate with Shift Supervisors to determine priority / urgency of a required repair
* Determine whether spares are required
* Estimate time required
* Feedback to Shift Supervisors
* Complete relevant paperwork e.g. Job Cards
* Prepare for future jobs
* Awareness of 5s principals
* To carry out any other duties, including overtime, relevant to the post which may arise thus ensuring a comprehensive and flexible service to the business and the department.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience necessary of the Press Maintenance Engineer:
* Time served apprenticeships & press regulations
* Electrical installation
* Fault finding
* 17th Edition
* PC Packages
* Power Press