|Job Ref:||204621607||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tring||Address:||Post Code:||HP23||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:17|
We are looking for ambitious and talented Project Managers to take a leading role within an expanding division of an innovative engineering solutions provider with a strong focus on the aerospace sector. There are several roles available within the business and a mix of backgrounds will be considered from ambitious project engineers to experienced Programme Managers with proven aerospace industry experience. All of the positions have a strong commercial and customer facing element so a proven ability to develop commercial relationships is essential. You will be involved in a range of complex projects from concept to completion. Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing strategies to meet customer and internal milestones.
- Developing and maintaining pro-active risk management of milestones and company performance.
- Play a key role in developing client relationships ensuring regular progress reports and making sure engineering teams are on top of all workloads and requirements.
- Leading and organising problem resolution where necessary and ensuring correct resources are applied to solve technical problems.
For this role you will need:
- A strong project or programme management background ideally within the aerospace sector.
- Excellent commercial and customer facing experience.
- The ability to drive complex programs effectively for excellence against demanding targets in a complex multi-disciplined environment