|Job Ref:||204621568||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£38000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:15|
To join the Water Team in our South West office delivering a variety of water and wastewater infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects as part of our framework with South West Water.|
• Project management of assigned projects as required.
• Line management and mentoring of individuals within the section.
• Carrying out own discipline technical and other work as required on assigned projects.
• Technical quality of work from team (own discipline).
• Undertake the role of the Project Manager as required.
• Undertake the role of Line Manager as required.
• Prepare or supervise own discipline designs, design calculations, tender documentation, scheme evaluations, design statements and other reports as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
• Monitor quality of own discipline team work in accordance with good engineering practice, relevant standards, Codes of Practice, current design methods and Health & Safety legislation.
• Check/ approve own discipline work, including third party design proposals, as identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
• Carry out other duties identified in the Project Management Plan on assigned projects.
• Have a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current design methods and provide general technical support to own discipline team members.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of own discipline standard specifications as required.
• Assist with the promotion of the capabilities of the company to current and prospective clients.
• Assist with monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of project resources.
• Comply with BMS Procedures.
• Suitable civil engineering qualifications are required, at or working towards CEng