|Job Ref:||204621552||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (Part of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group) are currently working with a Sheffield based manufacturing business close to major motorway networks as they look to recruit a Works Planner into the business.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, your role will involve:
* Entering demands into scheduling software.
* Entering requests onto Purchasing System.
* Monitoring Project schedules, Purchasing Schedules and Works Schedules to ensure best solution.
* Feeding back and changes to schedules to Project Managers and Purchasing to control timely delivery of parts
* Control Works documentation
* Estimating times to support Sales Quotations.
* Logistics, booking transport etc.
* Maintain accurate material / stock data
Top be considered for this role you must have experience of working in a similar position, be able to read engineering drawings and be used to works order systems.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment