|Job Ref:||204621422||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£12 - £15/hour||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Our client is currently recruiting for a CNC Miller on a permanent basis. This is a dayshift.|
To carry out the function of tool room setter/programmer/operator. The main tasks include:
* The ability to comply with current Health and Safety requirements
* The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, and yet to appreciate when to seek assistance or support.
* The ability to read and accurately interpret drawings.
* Setting and running one or more of the following types of 3/4 axis vertical milling machines:
* Haas Mini Mill, VF3, 4
* Mazak VMC
* XYZ VMC
* On-line programming one or more of the following types of control unit:
* Off line programming in OneCNC, Solidworks or similar CADCAM packages
* Produce components with dimensional accuracy form and/or surface texture within:
* Dimensional tolerances of 002mm
* Angular tolerances of 01
* Surface texture of 8
* Machining a variety of materials including hardened and/or coated tool steels.
To accept that under certain workload scenarios, he or she may be asked to set/operate outside his/her immediate area of work