|Job Ref:||204621394||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Due to continued expansion we have an opportunity for an experienced engineer to join a successful and growing business involved in the design and manufacture of domestic appliances.
Working within the Engineering department the role will provide technical support to all areas within the business, and be responsible for supporting the development of products post launch.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Project planning, coordination, and organisation, including regular liaison with Chinese suppliers.
* Specification and project management for new model variants for international customers.
* Design development for product improvements and changes to the existing product range.
* Specification and testing of products and alternative components for approval.
* Manage technical specifications for components and products.
* Provide technical advice and support to other departments within the business.
* Some international travel can be required.
The candidate will ideally have :
* Strong project management skills.
* Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience of the design and development of mechanical and electrical components and Assembly.
* A working knowledge and understanding of high volume manufacturing production processes, particularly plastic injection moulding.
Excellent salary and Package on offer and great career prospects.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position