|Job Ref:||204621344||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||North Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||DL8||Salary:||£58000 - £68000/annum Large bonus, car allowance, packag||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
I am currently looking to recruit an Industrial engineering manager, working for an industry leading company, based in Yorkshire. |
My client is considered a market leader within the sector, and this appointment is a key part of their ongoing strategic growth and offers huge long term career potential.
Established for a number of years and with a fantastic reputation in the industry, they currently work with some major blue chip clients on a variety of high profile projects.
If you are currently working within Industrial engineering and want to work as part of a forward thinking dynamic organisation, look no further.
They are looking for someone to offer operational and functional leadership to the Industrial engineering team.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Director, you will be instrumental in optimising the "Design for Manufacturability", Lean manufacturing optimisation, low cost manufacturing strategy and design and engineering processes within the business.
• Oversee a centrally managed industrial engineering team responsible for increased operation success and efficiency across a wider Design, engineering and manufacture function.
• You will have responsibility for the management, development and resource planning for the industrial engineering operation, working closely with other senior managers.
• You will provide specialist product manufacturing and assembly process engineering for UK and European projects.
• Oversee the quality process for the industrial engineering team from bid to manufacturing despatch.
• Develop and implement industrial engineering effectiveness and lean manufacturing principals.
• Recruit, mentor and develop the team.
In return they are offering genuine opportunities for advancement and promotion, the chance to be part of a dynamic forward thinking team and to make a real impact in the direction of the business.
As well as a very competitive salary they offer a comprehensive package that includes substantial bonus, car allowance, generous holiday pension, healthcare plus a favourable working week.
If you would like to discuss the position or apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment. All conversations will be held in the strictest of confident.
I am contactable 8am-8pm Monday to Friday on (Apply online only)