|Job Ref:||204618165||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Goole||Address:||Post Code:||DN14||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum + Training + O/T||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Food Machinery Service Engineer |
£35k + Overtime (Average earning £50k+)
Main Purpose of the Role
To work as a high level electrical service engineer for an industry leading food machinery manufacturer who supply bespoke products to some of the biggest companies in the UK. This will involve extensive travel and overnight stays but you will be financially rewarded and become the face of this leading company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and ever-growing company with excellent opportunities and benefits.
You should be flexible and dynamic in your approach, and bring energy and drive to your work. Key requirements are;
* Electrically qualified in a maintenance discipline (NVQ level 3 minimum)
* Must have experience as a field service engineer working on automated machinery
* Possess strong customer facing skills and come across well to customers
* Willing to travel extensively and stay away when necessary
* Ensuring that production machinery is running at optimum efficiency through fault finding and repair
* Carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on bespoke automated machinery across the UK
* identify and implement plans that will improve efficiencies
* Flexible to work all across the UK as and when is needed
Salary and Benefits
£35k + OT + pension + product training
Market leading food machinery manufacturer across the UK. A genuine opportunity to join a truly dynamic and progressive company with excellent prospects.
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Tom Lord on (Apply online only), email or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment Ltd, the recruitment division of RTC Group PLC, has a nationwide presence represented by branches in nine locations across the UK. Typical vacancies filled would be chemical, management, maintenance, service, design, production and project roles.
With a convenient Leeds Centre location our premises provide excellent facilities for face to face interviews. For further positions please take time to browse our website: (url removed) or alternatively call one of our consultants on (Apply online only)