|Job Ref:||204618114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Facilities Maintenance Technician - Circa £30k |
Jonathan Lee Recruitment are pleased to offer an opprtunity for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to work with our client a leader in third party logistics in Milton Keynes. In this position you will support a team of engineers in delivering end to end maintenance to include plant machinery and conveyor systems (hydraulics, pneumatics etc) and also the building fabric. The role is based upon a rotating shift pattern of days and nights and so candidate flexibility is a must in this position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Working to pre set preventative maintenance plans checking site assets and systems.
* Responding to day to day breakdowns and building fabric issues.
* Carry out repairs and upgrade of site utilities including warehouse, office space, canteens, site gym and all utilities such as toilets, bathrooms and shower rooms.
* To undertake building decoration such as painting etc.
* To fault find and repair on mechanical equipment such as lifts and conveyor systems. (Basic mechanical skill level required)
* To carry out building infrastructure repair and modification e.g plumbing and other similar activities.
* To work to site health and safety standards at all times.
* To undertake inspection and testing of water systems.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience of working in a similar position ideally with mechanical qualifications.
* Electrical qualifications will be an advantage.
* A good team player.
* Good communication skills.
* A self starter able to work on own initiative.
In return you will receive an excellent working environment, genuine on going development and training, a competitive salary and a career as part of a professional team with a global blue chip organisation.
For more information please email or click apply to submit your CV.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency