|Job Ref:||204617636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£36500 - £37500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Maintenance Engineer - Packaging|
Location: Wigan, Skelmersdale, Manchester, Leigh, Bolton
My client is currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer with a mechanical bias, to work for their large manufacturing facility based in the Lancashire area. Offering the chance for a progressive and proactive maintenance engineer to work on their high speed machinery. In return, the successful maintenance engineer will be rewarded with a great financial remuneration package, as well as the opportunity to grow with the business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Mechanically bias maintenance engineer
• Mechanical or multi-skilled engineering qualification
• Mechanical bias with basic electrical skills
• FMCG or packaging experience
• Experience of planned and reactive maintenance
• Continuous improvement
• Root cause analysis
• Able to work 4 on 4 off days and nights, with 18 days off after every 6 rotations
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a blue chip manufacturing business
• Enjoying an excellent shift pattern with a lot of time off
• Training and development for engineer
• Opportunity to progress
• Excellent remuneration package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Wigan, Skelmersdale, Manchester, Leigh, Bolton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details