|Job Ref:||204617613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hindley||Address:||Post Code:||WN2||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Maintenance Engineer - Industrial - Electrical Bias|
Location: Skelmersdale, Hindley, Chorley, Wigan, Lancashire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer with an electrical bias working a Monday to Friday shift pattern. This maintenance engineer position is for a candidate who is looking to join a worldwide manufacturer who offer extensive training and development. Our client have 7 sites based across the UK and the reason for this positon of a maintenance engineer has risen due to heavy investment at this one site based in Lancashire .
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Maintenance Engineer with electrical bias
• Electrical Engineering Qualification
• Manufacturing or Industrial Background
• Basic Mechanical knowledge
• Pre-planned and reactive maintenance experience
• PLC Fault Finding
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Multiple manufacturing facilities in the UK
• Internal and External Engineering course available
• Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
• Investment in the Production Machinery and engineering team
• Monday to Friday Shit pattern
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details