|Job Ref:||204617601||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwich||Address:||Post Code:||CW9||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Maintenance Engineer- FMCG|
Location: Northwich, Crewe, Winsford, Macclesfield, Warrington
My client is currently recruiting for multi skilled maintenance engineers with an electrical bias. The business offers successful maintenance engineers the opportunity to work at their impressive high speed manufacturing facility, and the opportunity to train and progress within the company. In return, the maintenance engineer will be rewarded with high financial benefits and expensed training, as well as the opportunity to move up the food chain.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
• Multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
• Electrical or multi skilled engineering qualification
• Electrical and mechanical skills
• Experience within manufacturing
• PLC experience
• Pre-planned/ reactive maintenance/continuous improvement/projects
• Flexibility for either a day, or days and nights based position
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
• Joining a large, well known blue chip manufacturer
• Training and development
• Opportunity to progress within engineering department
• Investment in engineers
• Excellent benefits package
Benefits: £35,000 + OTE Contributory pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, discounted products, childcare vouchers, excellent salary
Commutable: Northwich, Crewe, Winsford, Macclesfield, Warrington
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details