|Job Ref:||204617508||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a rolling stock engineering team focusing on fleet management and maintenance systems, within one of UK rails strongest brands in rolling stock consulting?|
Ford & Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting for one of the UK's leading consultancies. A rolling stock engineering professional with experience in fleet management and maintenance is required to lead a team of rolling stock engineering consultants in their London office.
The Section Head - AMMS role is a significant position within the business that requires a rolling stock engineering professional with extensive experience in asset maintenance and management. The department is influential across UK rail and has an enviable list of clients and projects. The Section Head will not only be the 'go-to' expert in AMMS but also responsible for leading the team from a delivery and strategy point of view.
Location: This position is to be based in the London office.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Devise new or revised maintenance and overhaul regimes
* Write clear and concise technical documents to support maintenance and overhaul regimes
* Defer or extending maintenance and overhaul intervals by means of risk assessment
* Reduce maintenance and overhaul costs
* Review of maintenance plans for the purpose of CCB, DeBo or NoBo approvals
* Maintenance life-cycle costing
* Fleet or vehicle reliability studies
* Depot capacity studies
* Fleet management strategy
* Vehicle maintenance benchmarking
* Vehicle maintenance due diligence
* Life extension studies
* Franchise bid support (in the area of fleet maintenance and depot and stabling strategy)
The successful candidate is going to be an established rolling stock engineer with experience in developing maintenance and overhaul regimes, reliability studies and fleet management.
They could be experienced team leaders or looking to take that next step in their career by taking on management responsibility.
* 10 years relevant experience
* Engineering qualifications to Degree level
* Proven industry relationships
* Chartered status
16th September 2016
Likely Job Titles:
Rolling Stock Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Asset Management Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Optimisation Engineer, Fleet Engineer, DeBo, NoBo