|Job Ref:||204617457||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:55|
Sales Operations Manager |
£40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent benefits package
This is a truly outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Sales Team Leader or Sales Manager who seeks the chance to be part of a forward-thinking progressive business.
The company is an outstanding industry leader in the design and build cutting edge automated machinery for the Medical and Pharmaceutical industry. They supply into a number of blue chip multi-nationals across the globe and their products have become synonymous with quality and precision. The company is part of a US based multi -million Dollar Corporation who are currently in the process of expanding their operations at their impressive centre of excellence base in the UK. The company has grown very successfully through a combination of organic growth and acquisition and have seen substantial investment from the group who are keen to support the continued growth and development of both their products and staff moving forward. This means, for the right person there is genuine scope for progression, with the company constantly looking to develop individuals to reach their full potential.
The Sales Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Commercial Operations and will work as part of the global Commercial Operations Team. Working closely alongside the European sales team assisting in all support areas of sales. This person will act as a key point of communication between the sales team, senior management, and the customer, managing daily pricing requests, preparing sales proposals and tenders, client communications /presentations, project definitions and organising weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings.
* Complete RFPs, including creation, coordination of information within BST, completion, and submission
* Assist with BDM presentation preparation as needed
* Create and maintain spreadsheets / graphs for sales information & reporting
* Assist with the analysis of potential and existing clients
* Provide sales team information from proposal database as requested
* Maintain the sales pipeline/forecast
* Responsible for maintaining client databases including contract management, confidentiality agreements and Project Definitions
* Provide quality and efficient customer service to clients through the daily management of multiple client projects
* Help organize weekly, monthly and quarterly sales meetings
* Ensure accurate proposal and completed in a timely manner according to department quality standards
The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for sales and customer service, with the confidence and ability to handle multiple projects and tasks at any one time. They will have excellent attention to detail and have outstanding oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to assist internal and external personnel with inquiries, schedule meetings, as well as, providing creative assistance with marketing and sales materials.
* Bachelor's Degree Ideally in Marketing, Business, Finance or Communication
* 1-3 years customer service/sales experience
* Experience working in multi-cultural and/or and global environments
* Experience using a CRM program e.g. ACT, Goldmine, Salesforce.
* Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The company is looking at this position as key appointment in order to help structure and grow the Sales Operations team. The long term goal will be to develop a team around the successful candidate, meaning there are is a great opportunity to move and progress through the business. The company offer a dynamic and rewarding environment which is development focused, but will challenge and improve your skills and lead to a multitude of career opportunities. You will also be supported via excellent training and development.
If this position is of interest then please send your cv to the link provided or call Jamie Rafferty on (Apply online only)
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment.
We operate up to £1,000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself up to £1,000! Please enquire for further details