|Job Ref:||204617446||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum flexible benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Signalling Principles Tester - Rail Signalling Company |
Location: Derby or London
Salary: DOE + Excellent flexible benefits
As Principles Tester you will undertake the testing of safety-critical railway signalling systems in accordance with project requirements. Your role will involve working anywhere in the country on Network Rail signalling assets and control centres and will involve weekend work.
As Signalling Principles Tester you will:
* Perform testing and ensure signalling systems satisfy client, safety and quality requirements.
* Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to relevant procedures and standards.
* Find major bugs quickly
* Produce testing guides and documentation. Raise error logs as necessary and communicate problems and issues to the project team to ensure errors are rsolved in a timely manner
* Enthusiastic, flexible and open to learning new technologies and processes.
* Experience in signalling testing in the UK.
* Educated to GCSE and higher secondary education.
* Principles Tester License 1.3.180 and Functional Tester license 1.3.170
* Member of IRSE.
Rewards and Benefits
* Innovative company with great relationship with clients in the UK and creating modern solutions for the rail industry.
* Work-life balance, variety of work and numerous development and training opportunities.
* Scheduled weekend work rewarded with time-in-lieu and quarterly payments.
* Competitive salary combined with an excellent benefit package.
* 27 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays.
* Private medical insurance.
* Matched company pension up to 8%.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit at or call (Apply online only).
All applications will be treated as confidential and you details will not be shared until we have discussed the vacancy and company