|Job Ref:||204617339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£370 - £400/day||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Great long term opportunity to work on this major NR project based in Kent |
Electrical (Rail) Design Engineer - To be familiar with all Network Rail requirements covering electrical elements with stations and bridges (lighting, small power, CCTV etc) You will be responsible for the production of designs, calculations, site visit, details, specifications for rail infrastructure construction reporting to the Lead Electrical Engineer.
* Will often have project delivery responsibilities and work in a team to deliver outputs.
* Checker of design documentation.
* From time to time audit the designs with regard to government legislation and CDM regulations.
* Manage the project delivery for small projects in order to produce the design.
* Work to the clients design processes and procedures and be involved in period improvement reviews.
* Manage client requirements and attend the client meetings.
* Be accountable for project performance.
* Has a level of empathy with the customer/client and builds good relationship with them.
* Promote health and safety throughout their role in accordance with the safety responsibility statement.
* Any other duties which are appropriate to the success of the business.
Knowledge & key skills
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
* Able to demonstrate an understanding in NR Standards and other BS standards.
* Carry out site visits and work with other designers
* Able to organise their workload to enable a projects execution
* The ability to identify problems and to react quickly & successfully is a major job component
Your expert recruitment consultant is Trevor Parsons, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy