|Job Ref:||204617252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Base Engine Component Engineer - 31037 - Up to £20.18 Ltd Co - Automotive |
A Base Engine Component Engineer is required with experience planning and delivering components or systems from concept to production based in Liverpool.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Halewood requires a Base Engine Component Engineer to lead the design of base engine components and systems responsible for technical compliance of programme Quality, Cost, Weight, and Function and Timing targets.
The Base Engine Component Engineer should have the following skills:
- Advanced skills required in the design and delivery of engineering systems on high performance diesel and/or petrol engines, ideally combined with casting design experience. Working knowledge of quality design methods/tools including CAD and problem solving, ideally experienced in applying Design for Six Sigma methodology.
- Experience in the creation of detailed mechanical design specifications and design verification methods. Creation/approval of detailed drawings including GDandT, interpretation and application of engineering standards, compilation of detailed dimensional tolerance stackups and checking for approval of such.
- Able to work efficiently within a team and to communicate efficiently with external teams including component suppliers and external consultancies.
In return for your experience as a Base Engine Component Engineer this Halewood based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £20.18 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Kim Scrivener at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business