|Job Ref:||204617099||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Leamington Spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum + overtime + pension + holidays||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:15|
Hydraulic Service Engineer|
The role of the Hydraulic Service Engineer is to provide service solutions to our customers including; troubleshooting, providing on site repairs, installation, commission and routine maintenance. The position will report to the Workshop Supervisor. The responsibilities will be;
• Troubleshoot hydraulic & lubrication systems problems at customer's premises
• On site servicing of hydraulic systems.
• Installation of hydraulic systems at customer's premises.
• Commissioning of hydraulic systems.
• Use data logging equipment such as the Parker Sensocontrol and particle counters.
• Write service reports.
• Advise customers on the best solutions to their problems and promote the company.
• When not on site the Service Engineer will assist in the build of hydraulic and lubrication systems, including test.
• Be trained in other activities such as paint.
• Undertake other tasks, within your capability, as directed by the Operations Manager.
Applicants must be self-starting, an excellent communicator and keen to work in an engineering environment. Also applicants must be able to drive with a maximum of 3 points on your license