|Job Ref:||204619362||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Post Date:||27/10/2016 02:07|
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to join the team located in Brentford. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking both mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on machines and equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs as required by the supervisor.|
• Respond to client requests by executing the reactive tasks via Engineering Service Requests in line with KPI's.
• Complete Planned Preventative maintenance ensuring that KPI's are met in line with client requirements.
• Must be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all systems within the building services environment.
• Respond to the requests of the operations by carrying out tasked associated with Breakdowns
• A strong comprehension of compliance with government legislation.
• Provide effective feed back to the Engineering Managers to ensure that Managers are aware of any Facilities/System/Equipment/Site Engineering abnormalities.
• Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor / Manager.
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
• Follow required emergency procedures as documented and to respond accordingly during emergency situations.
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
• To take responsibility for defects and follow up on any repairs.
• To be self-motivated and proactively seek out work.
• Host & induct specialist sub-contractors, and ensure they confirm to site requirements.
• HNC or equivalent trade qualification preferred
• 17th edition
• Skill Card
• Confined Space training
• Manual Handling
• Permit to work training
• Risk assessment and Method statement training
• First Aid
• BMS Awareness
• Lighting system Awareness
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment