|Job Ref:||204619262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Lancaster||Address:||Post Code:||LA1||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
Job Title: Building Services Project Engineer|
Salary: £35,000 to £38,000
I am currently recruiting for a renowned facilities management provider, who is looking to recruit a Project engineer within the Lancashire area. The client is market leading and well known for internal progression and training within the company to develop employees. The role is paying up to £35,000.
The driver for developing contract value optimisation, tracking Divisional performance of the services business, will continue to develop and implement a consistent commercial framework for the projects business and develop/adapt and implement a proactive approach to risk management reducing risk to as low as reasonably practical. The role will include leading the assessment and delivery of projects in line with Group policies and procedures.
The candidate will be expected to manage small work packages of multiple trade delivery up to a value of £10K and assist Major Project Managers with the design, estimation and delivery of technical building fabric and interior fit out packages within larger capital investment projects.
The candidate should be able to undertake but not limited to:
• Liaison directly with clients to design and deliver effective project solutions.
• To be integral to Major Project delivery teams providing technical building fabric and small construction support and supervisory tasks.
• Preparation of programmes, method statements and risk assessments.
• Based upon current and projected project activity as identified in the annual business plan, develop an in house cost effective and multi skilled team of Technicians appropriately to the needs of the project business.
• Knowledge and up to date on technical and building regulations
• Attendance at monthly internal meetings.
• Provide operational support as necessary to other parts of business.
• Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally from a technical delivery background, ideally completed a craft / building apprenticeship
• Educated to HNC / HND Standard (or equivalent)
• H&S qualifications to IOSH / SMSTS level
• Extensive experience in similar role
• Knowledge of key operational management disciplines, e.g. quality control, work planning methods
• Capable of managing a portfolio in excess of £500k per annum
• Good sound knowledge and understanding with commercial and contractual issue
Please Contact Matthew on (Apply online only)