|Job Ref:||204619178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||05/10/2016 02:16|
SHE Advisor - London |
Amoria Bond are currently searching for an SHE Advisor to work on a long term contract starting as soon as possible based in London.
The SHE Advisor will provide operational and functional management advice on the practical implementation of the projects/company's SHE policies and processes Integrate into the delivery teams providing first-class support and guidance.
Other duties include:
- Assist with the development of Health, Safety and Environmental Management plans and coordination of review
- Provide advice on the prevention of accidents, incidents and ill health
- Assist in key tasks in the development, management, implementation and monitoring of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management System
- Assist with SHE Advisory Visit, Inspections and Audits of operational sites
- Assist in behavioural management (CBS) programmes
- Support the disciplines in accident/ investigations
- Assist with the preparation of SHE risk assessments and Method Statements
- Assist with the monitoring, analysis of and reporting of SHE performance
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of SHE training/briefings
The ideal SHE Advisor will have NEBOSH Construction Certificate, NEBOSH Oil & Gas or IEMA Associate Qualification (Course) or equivalent NVQ Level 5
NA or AIEMA or equivalent.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond:
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have piece of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques