|Job Ref:||86013BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Tewksbury||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Manager II Systems Engineering (CD97/E05) or Manager III Systems Engineering (CD98/E06)
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional Cyber Security organization? Raytheon Cyber Solutions was created to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
Successful candidate will perform line management of a section of multi-disciplinary system integrity engineers within the department, with the primary responsibility of ensuring that each employee has suitable work assignments and opportunities for growth and advancement. Section Management duties include performance development and appraisal, salary and manpower planning and ensuring adherence to company policies. Candidate will contribute significantly to the technical oversight of employees in support of their work assignments, and will also provide Systems Integrity subject matter expertise in direct support of program efforts, internal research and development, cross-business initiatives, and business development activities. The candidate will be an integral part of the SADID-CSI team and will also be involved in development, integration, test and user support.
This department aligns with Raytheon and Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) overall strategy to Extend Branded Solutions Globally by expanding strategic relationships and growth opportunities. As a result, Cyber Security is embedded into our major strategic programs, key pursuits, and product solutions. The Raytheon IDS - Cyber Solutions and Integration Department (CSI) Department is within the Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID)
This position can be an E05 or E06 based upon candidate's qualifications, skills, experience, and responsibilities as they apply to the requirements for the position.
• Minimum 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
• Experience leading teams (such as IPT/CPTs)
• Experience with Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government System Security guidelines and provisions.
• Tec hnical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of CSI related initiatives, programs and proposals.
• Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation
• A bility to manage multiple and competing priorities
• Experience creating and delivering both informational and technical briefings
• Experience Mentoring, team building, and teaching technical IA/AT related skills to facilitate knowledge transfer and growth, cross-training and collaboration
• Ability to travel in support of assigned efforts
• Requires minimum Secret Clearance (Top Secret Preferred)
• Prior experience in functional or program leadership role
• Strong communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills
• Experience interfacing with senior program and functional management
• Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives
• Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
• Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
• Knowledge of DoD Exportability/Releasability Requirements
• Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39, including in-depth understanding of balancing risk across the System Security Engineering Discipline and domain areas.
• Experience with COTS secure products
• Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field (Master's Degree Preferred)
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Mass., IDS has 28 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; command, control, communications, computers, cyber and intelligence (C5I) systems; air traffic management; cyber and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Type Of Job
MA - Tewksbury
MA - Woburn