|Job Ref:||EMP374763||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gateshead||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000/year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:30|
Junior Software Engineer |
Real Time Software, UML, Coding
- Design and development of software for motor controllers and supporting peripheral devices
for automotive and industrial electric vehicles
- Working with sales, marketing, customers and engineering to define product specifications
- Interpret product specifications to produce software functional specifications
- Software system design and documentation.
- Functional safety analysis, design and validation.
- Coding, testing and debugging
- Support of applications engineering for software design related issues
- Work to company quality and national / international standards
Must have experience and skills in ALL of these areas below:-
- Real time Embedded Software Engineering
- Requirements analysis
- UML or other structured design methodologies
- Verification and validation
- C / other real-time embedded programming languages
Desirable experience and skills:-
- Software engineering for electric motor control applications or electric/hybrid vehicle systems
- Functional safety experience to standards such as ISO26262, IEC61508, D0178B or similar.
- AUTOSAR or OSEK
- Automotive diagnostic protocols and corresponding tools for UDS (ISO14229) and J1939
diagnostics on CANbus.
- Experience with CASE tools (Configuration management, Requirements management, unit
- Experience with CAN network based control systems
- Debugging (including emulators, On-Chip-Debug (OCD))
- Experience with unit and integration testing of software.
- Visual C# / C++ / other PC programming languages
- Common microcontroller architectures, (Infineon Tricore, ARM Cortex, Texas C2000 DSP, etc).
- Digital Control (digital signal processing).