|Job Ref:||TGFI-SEVS01148465||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Sweden||City:||Västerås||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 22:05|
You are talented, ambitious and enthusiastic. You know just how sought after your skills are, so you have every right to play the field and find the best employer out there. Now you can stop looking. We are Bombardier Transportation, and are proud to build and deliver world-class transport solutions all around the world! Do you want to help us?|
We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world. Our products are safe, healthy for people, and help preserve the world's natural environment.
For our Group Finance in Västerås, we are currently looking to recruit a T reasury and Accounting Specialist (m/f)!
Purpose of the Job
The Treasury and Accounting Specialist has deep understanding of treasury processes and management of currency hedging transactions. In addition, strong experience of financial and accounting processes is required. The role also includes understanding, supporting and addressing expectations of different stakeholders (Shared Service Center, Group Controlling, internal and external auditors).
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
Financials and Compliance:
- Responsibility for all local Treasury and hedging activities including coordination with BT Treasury in Zürich and SSC in Cebu
- Responsibility for local liquidity planning together with SSC & BTT
- Support internal and external FX audits
- Responsibility for communication with banks and coordination of bank authorizations
- Responsible for internal and external Treasury reporting, preparation of journal vouchers for Treasury related and other delegated accounts with responsibility for account reconciliations
- Support the Accounting & Reporting Team
- Actively take part in the work with the Annual Reports for the Swedish companies
- Ensure on time deliveries to the various stakeholders, Group, Corporate, controllers etc.
- Provide support to the stakeholders
- Work proactively with the stakeholders to improve Treasury processes
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Around 10 years of experience in finance, reporting, and accounting areas
- Treasury experience in a multi-national company
- Experience with SAP, Baan or other ERP systems
- Fluency in English and Swedish
This position requires a person used to delivering on time, driven by making improvements and ready to work with both overall issues and specific details. Teamwork and communication are crucial competencies for successful delivery.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.