COORDINATOR, BIDS AND PROPOSALS|
REQUISITION NUMBER: TISC-CASB01184546
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based in Saint Bruno, Quebec, you are responsible for coordinating bid management and proposal management activities for the technical and commercial proposals in response to Customer Requests for Proposals (RFP's) for the AME division. With the objective of winning bids, you are responsible for executing bid and proposal coordination activities while ensuring a smooth transfer of the information from internal bid management and governance to the proposal management team.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for the coordination of Bid Management activities such as:
- Coordinating Blue Book inputs, conducting follow-ups with Subject Matter Experts, ensuring adherence to process deliverable and deadlines;
- Gather and compile any Gate documentation deliverables as required and ensure coordination between functions to meet Gate objectives;
- Prepare and monitor Bid Schedule in line with gate deliverables, customer requirements, governance timelines and proposal narrative schedule;
- Manage Work Packages by setting up Work packages in line with Bid budget and strategy, conduct follow ups, realign when necessary and escalate issues to Bid Manager when necessary;
- Be responsible for complete and timely transfer of Bid Management activity inputs to the Proposal preparation team, greater Bids team and other functions:
- Responsible for inputting changes in strategy and in mandate to ensure these changes are reflected in the proper Bid Management documents;
- Responsible for all necessary follow-ups to ensure support for Bid Management activities and actions;
- Support the preparation of the RFP technical and commercial narratives with the Proposal preparation team, the greater Bids team and other functions:
- Support narrative review to ensure alignment with governance mandate;
- Responsible for coordinating proposal activities with external Partners;
- Participate in the implementation of Lessons Learned and continuous improvement within Bid and Proposal Management process-related activities with the goal of improving AME's competitiveness.
As our ideal candidate:
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Commerce or any other related field;
- You possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role, preferably in a large size business;
- You have demonstrated stress and priority management skills;
- Your English and French skills are excellent written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.
the evolution of mobility