Our continued success and growth has produced a need for an Administrative Assistant in our NC office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following day-to-day general office duties:
- Manage the schedule of multiple inspection teams to include coordination with customers, AHJs, supervisors and other service department team members.
- Ensure that follow up calls are placed to customers with unscheduled inspections and send letters if no response.
- Close completed inspection service requests on a daily basis and follow up on any past due open inspection service requests.
- Take ownership of the inspections contained within the assigned accounts to ensure all work is completed on time.
- Ensure inspection calls are created and closed for assigned special accounts through coordination with inspection teams.
- Review reports on a daily basis and set up applicable service requests in online system to ensure team members are paid appropriate wages for work done against applicable government contracts.
- Answer incoming calls
- Provide back-up in other areas in the service department during employee absences.
- Promote good working relations and morale amongst the team.
- Perform other duties as directed and deemed necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Experience in extreme multi-tasking and prioritization a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with SimplexGrinnell a plus
- Knowledge of ACE and/or Oracle systems a plus.