- Drive change and process improvement initiatives within the APAC Supply Chain NA well as support various integration related project management tasks.
- Coordinate data gathering and analysis required to facilitate a range of integration projects and network optimization initiatives.
- Be engaged in multiple site and business wide projects/programs concurrently and ensure we
- Provide hands-on project support throughout the entire project management lifecycle (PMLC) to ensure projects are delivered within agreed tolerances.
- Identify and implement projects and standardize operational processes to improve service, safety, operating efficiencies and costs.
- Support the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
- Evaluate/Analyze the Fulfillment network. Manage initiatives to optimize the APAC Fulfillment network to meet business requirements and customer needs.
- Drive to identify technologies and systems to improve operating, warehouse efficiencies and safety.
- Drive benchmarking of industry best practices. Identify, understand, and adapt outstanding practices from other organizations considered to be best-in-class.
- Facilitate and manage teams through complex projects and problem solving. Assist in group workshop planning and delivery. Apply OpEx (Six Sigma and Lean) tools and techniques to project execution.
- Support and coordinate the implementation of Fulfillment related ERP (SAP/JDE/BAAN) and WMS (JDA) modules throughout the APAC distribution centers.
- Support and coordinate the integration of Fulfillment WMS systems to Tyco ERP platforms.
- Drive continuous improvement and cost reduction projects. Identify and implement best practices across Internal and the External organizations.
- Business Process Analyst II Employees responsible for collaboration with business partners to align imperatives to IT delivery and formulate solution design. 8P - Career Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related disciplines and industry practices. Applies professional judgment based on the analysis of quantitative data and information. Screens, categorizes and resolves data integrity issues. Develops project management skills. Preferred Education: University (Degree) Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering or International Business
- 5-7 years of working experience in a fast paced and international logistics environment in an analytical or as part of project implementation role.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Additional language skills (next to English and Dutch) is desired
- Proven experience supporting Project Management, Network Design and/or Distribution Center Design
- Prince2 or similar Project Management certification and proven track record of applying the methodology is a plus
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification and proven track record of applying the methodology
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Primarily Excel, Access, Visio and Project are required
- Strong analytical and financial skills - able to build cost models, business cases and comfortable with presentations at a senior level
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Agile learner
- Focused on performance and results
- Proven ability to work across organization silos.
- Must enjoy working as both an individual contributor and as a facilitator for work teams
- Willingness to travel up to 20% in APAC