Position Overview: |
The Quality Auditor role is a Quality Assurance position responsible for ensuring the conformance of product manufactured in our machine shop. This individual will be responsible for verifying dimensional conformance as well as raw materials verifications. This individual will also be responsible for identifying non-conforming material and processing it per the standard processes in place.
- Execute product audits prior to the release of material.
- Ensure that proper checks are occurring at the appropriate AQL sampling level.
- Escalate problems found during the product audits to Management and the Quality organization.
- Provide assistance to other Quality team members when asked.
- Operate and understand CMM programing.
- Identify and process nonconforming materials as needed.
- Ensure the utmost level of Quality throughout all processes.
- Minimum 2 years in Manufacturing Environment.
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to assertively promote continuous improvement with respect to products and processes.
- Basic understanding of computer skills including spreadsheets, manufacturing test applications, and quality analysis software.
- Must be able to function well in a team or group environment.
- Must be self-motivated.