Electronic Installation Helper |
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow verbal and written instructions, read and understand simple construction blueprints and diagrams to assist in installation activities.
- Carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to forty pounds.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to forty feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Use a variety of hand tools and power tools to assist with the installation of boxes, wiring, panels, and devices as directed by the field installers.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Pick up and properly dispose of all trash associated with SimplexGrinnell work.
- Wear appropriate safety equipment as required including hats and shoes.
- Properly secure all SimplexGrinnell tools and equipment at the end of each work period so as to prevent damage or loss.
- Complete and submit time reports and other documents as required.
- May be required to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer installation requirements.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- High School or equivalent
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Arkansas Alarm License.
- Valid Driver License
- Pass a background and drug screen