At HDS, data is at the centre of our expertise. New sources of data are growing exponentially in this age of the Internet of Things (IoT), and forward thinking CEOs are putting digital transformation at the core of their corporate strategy. Technology and a strategy for data are essential to their digital transformation journey. Our customers are facing unprecedented challenges to develop new business models, enhance their customers' experiences and dramatically improve operational efficiencies. HDS's role is to power the digital enterprise and help our customers win in this digital age.
Due to internal promotion, we are seeking an energetic Channel Marketing Manager to join the dynamic ANZ marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager ANZ, you will engage with the Partner and Marketing organizations at HDS to develop and drive the ANZ Channel and Alliance marketing strategy aligned to the ANZ Business goals. You will execute plans on yearly and quarterly basis.
- Collaborate with Channel and Alliance partners to drive and execute partner marketing programs and initiatives that facilitate growth of HDS channel partner pipeline and revenue and improve Partner engagement. Key tactics are events, tradeshows, tele-marketing, direct mail and eDMs.
- Monitor and track all activity with a focus on delivering ROI.
- Drive adoption, development and utilization of HDS partner programs.
- Manage execution of all channel and alliance partner related events.
- Manage post program reporting - summaries and metrics, and provide recommendations for future.
- Manage MDF budget forecasting, reporting and adjustments, ensuring best fund utilisation.
- Strive to deliver Marketing excellence, driving efficiency and developing marketing best practices in our execution.
- Engage key stakeholders from sales, marketing and channel leads whistle balancing partner requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Competencies
- The successful candidate will be an experienced, results driven marketer with experience in IT industry and partner marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Marketing experience in the technology industry, preferably the B2B space
- Solid understanding of ANZ channels environment.
- Highly organised, proactive, results-oriented, creative individual, with ability to work autonomously and in cooperation with both the local sales team and the local and APAC marketing team.
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter with the desire to grow with the organisation, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.