|Job Ref:||SBH71ma||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£ 31,000 - £ 34,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:32|
Are you looking for a role as a Market Analyst? Do you have experience with ERP systems? If your answer is yes, then this role is for you!|
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Market Analyst at a UK leading automotive business, within the Warwickshire area. Our client is an automotive manufacturer and they are looking for a Market Analyst to work within the Sales Operations team to maintain and develop robust, repeatable key sales metrics to facilitate fundamental Sales Planning decisions, utilising both internal and external data sources. This could be you!
As the Market Analyst, you will be responsible for:
* Maintain current and develop future Reporting Suite for Sales Operations, utilising all available internal and external data-streams
* Introduce and develop a database of market specific sales information to aid both reporting and decision making process
* Work with other Regions to develop monthly forecast planning process and cadence to support Sales Planning decisions
* Identify key data trends through interrogation of data, both internal and external, and report via regular regional reviews
* Manage and develop relationships across a wide spectrum of 'customers', both internal and external
* Supply data and reports for S&OP and Board presentations
* Manage the Market Data supplier relationship to ensure full, robust and reliable data for our competitive set
As the Market Analyst, you will have experience/qualifications in:
* Although not a pre-requisite, the ideal candidate would possess a recognised qualification in either Business or ITC
* Understanding the importance of accuracy and repeatability in data reporting
* Design of coherent reporting outputs
* Manipulation of large quantities of disparate data into concise sets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Sales Operations and forecasting methodologies
* Advanced MS Office, especially Excel and Access
* Proficient in VBA, both writing and reading
* Experience of ERP systems and their implementation
* Desire and ability to meet Deadlines
* Ability to understand and decipher requests with minimal supervision
* Team player that actively seeks opportunities to develop self and wider team
* Cognos experience preferable
If this role is of interest to you and you are eager to have a chance to be a part of a leading automotive company then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our client's needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.