|Job Ref:||SQSCWJSIR||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||West London||Address:||Post Code:||W1||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:32|
Do you want to work for a Tier One Contractor, who are arguably one of the busiest in there sector?|
They require a Quantity Surveyor to commercially support the delivery of a large rail project in West London, which is part of a multi billion pound infrastructure project.
Responsible for assisting in the effective commercial practices within a project ensuring:
- Information is available for timely and accurate applications for payment.
- Adherence to Risk Management processes and procedures
- Drafting of contractual correspondence
- Preparation of accurate and prudent cost /value analysis
- Budget preparation
- Interim and Final account measurement - site measurement and drawing take off
- Pricing and Rating variations and compensation events
- Extension of Time
- Interim payment and final account agreement of sub-contracts
- Ensuring good quality and accurate records are kept
- Maintenance of cost information.
- Verification and agreement of Sundry Accounts
- To assist in the production of Project Procurement Strategy Documentation
- To assist in the production of Project Value Enhancement Plans
* Preferred qualifications to be commercial/construction degree with a minimum 3 years rail & commercial experience.
* Working knowledge of Causeway costing system is desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge of Target cost contracts is preferred especially ICC form of Contracts and NR amendments (NR12).
* Company vehicle & fuel card
* 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays with the opportunity to buy more holidays once you have been with a for a short while
* BUPA Healthcare Insurance (single cover with option to 'trade up' to cover your family
* Pension Plan
* 'Thank You' Scheme, which offers flexible, tax efficient benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme & discounts on high street brands
Please send me your CV today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.