|Job Ref:||CHMIWASI||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Car + Package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:32|
M&E Site Manager|
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, you will be involved in the site management of Mechanical / Electrical / Civil and combined schemes, predominately in the water industry.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
* Preparation of all relevant documentation prior to the commencement of the installation phase of contracts.
* Reviewing and approval of subcontractors site documentation including but not limited to: risk assessments and method statements, installation programmes and test inspection documentation.
* Management and control of all site activities ensuring that all work is undertaken in a safe and timely manner.
* Liaison with the client's engineering and operational staff to ensure all KPI's are met or exceeded.
* To work alongside the Contract Engineer and Planner to regularly review the progress of the works ensuring that adherence to the contract programme dates are maintained.
* To ensure all required site documentation is completed including, diary sheets, daily allocation sheets, records of delays and changes, financial implications, Health Safety and Environmental documentation.
* To undertake Site Inductions and regular Tool Box Talks for all resources visiting and working on the site.
* Ensure that site costs are monitored and controlled.
* Attendance at site visits / meetings.
* Coordination and liaison with suppliers, specialist sub-contractors, in-house functions, site installation and construction teams.
* Preparation of material & plant requisitions.
Skills & Qualifications
* An industry applicable ONC or City & Guilds / NVQ equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of working within the water and / or sewage industries
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
We offer an attractive benefits package in a rapidly expanding forward thinking company. Competitive salary depending upon experience and qualifications.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills M&E, Mechanical, Electrical, Site Manager, Site Supervisor