|Job Ref:||MIBAPB1309||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Potters Bar||Address:||Post Code:||EN6||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:41|
Are you and experienced Chartered Building Surveyor seeking a position that is challenging and rewarding in equal measure? Would you like to work for a successful national firm that will share and support your career aspirations? If so then this is the role for you...|
I am currently seeking an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to be based in Potters Bar for a practice that has an inclusive culture in which consultation with and input from employees is actively encouraged and who are proud of their approach to staff management and training, which is recognised by Investors in People accreditation.
They are committed to meeting the career aspirations of their staff and provide a comprehensive induction programme, payment of professional membership fees, flexible working arrangements, monthly CPD events and career development plan.
* Project management and contract administration duties on a wide range of social housing, public buildings and schools projects
* Surveys, inspections and specification writing
* Tendering processes
* Professional services such as party wall as necessary
* Relevant degree in Building Surveying or an equivalent subject
* 5 years PQE of delivering regeneration, planned maintenance and capital expenditure schemes
* Drive, ambition and a desire to progress
* Highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 (DOE)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Generous annual leave allowance
* All professional subscriptions paid
* A supportive and collaborative environment where you are encouraged and supported to achieve your full potential
Interested? Apply now with your CV or call Mitchell Barker on NA now for a confidential, informal discussion about your career options.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Chartered Building Surveyor , Building Surveyor , BS , MRICS , Surveying , Building Surveying
qualification Relevant degree MRICS