Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||487946498||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car or Allowance, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:56|
ACCOUNT MANAGER - FM PROVIDER - M4 Corridor |
Would you like the opportunity to take over a new contract?
Have you got experience of managing large blue chip static sites?
A Large FM Client is currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to work across three large transport buildings in and around the Bristol and M4 Corridor.
The main purpose of the role is to provide leadership and management of the TFM team including engineers, landscaping, reception and security across these three buildings and to also provide a high standard of customer satisfaction and meet all financial and production goals. Ideally someone with a transport background would be advantageous.
Applicants for the role must be technically qualified and must also have previous experience working at a similar level within the FM commercial sector.
The benefits of the role are as follows:
* Competitive Salary up to £50K
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
* Company vehicle or Car allowance
* On going training
The role will based along the M4 corridor with sites in Bristol, Swansea and also West London
The main duties of the role are as follows:
* Technical team of engineers including setting and managing goals, development and recognition, training and disciplinary procedures.
* Management of office staff, administrators and other FM services including landscaping, security etc
* P&L Accounting, responsibility and reporting.
* Liaison with client's
* Project Management skills including programming and resource allocation.
* Managing a PPM Programme of Hard & Soft FM Services including prioritisation, resource allocation and reporting.
* Production of routine and exceptional management reports.
* Management of SLA's and KPI's.
* Management of contractors including selection and financial and technical performance.
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
* FM experience specifically Hard Services (M&E).
* Technical engineering qualification, trade qualification, apprenticeship - preferably M&E biased.
* Experience of managing large Multi-location Projects covering the TFM spectrum
* Recruiting and managing teams.
* Health & Safety management training and experience.
* Environmental awareness training and experience.
* IT skills including Excel to a higher user level.
* CAFM Systems operation and use (e.g. Maximo).
* Technical Compliance Regulations.
Due to the nature of the role this role will be a 3 stage interview including meeting of the client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.