|Job Ref:||RWGCKS13/09/162||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Post Code:||RM1||Salary:||£ 65,000 - £ 70,000 per year, car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:41|
Senior Development Manager (Commercial Property)|
Are you a Senior Development Manager with a specific interest in Commercial Property?
This is your chance to progress your career working on behalf of one of the UK's biggest house builders.
As Senior Development Manager you will work closely with the house building subsidiaries and the Partnerships division in the preparation of bid submissions and subsequent design and development of the commercial elements of mixed use and stand-alone commercial developments.
* Co-ordinate the planning, design, development and marketing of commercial and mixed-use projects through liaison with consultants, letting agents and solicitors.
* Liaise with Local Planning and Licensing Authorities and the design team in the careful negotiation of planning consents.
* Attend design meetings both before and after purchase of a site in order to ensure architectural design and specification standards are met, and the design of buildings meet the requirements of potential occupiers.
* Ensure the efficient management of any retained properties through active portfolio management and liaison with management surveyors.
* Maintain development appraisals on specific projects and undertake further appraisal and viability assessments both in terms of existing and potential projects with a view to assisting development decisions.
* Represent the Company at public and private project related consultative events, committee meetings and other functions and with joint venture partners, liaison committees, government departments, local authorities, residents associations and the general public.
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* Educated to BSc (Hons) in Real Estate Management.
* Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
* Wide experience in property marketing and lease negotiations.
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience and training in Landlord/Tenant matters.
* Proven People Management skills.
* Appraisal and Valuation skills.
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. If you are a successful Development manager with experience within construction, house building or property development please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.