|Job Ref:||RWGCKS13/09/161||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Romford||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, car, bonus and benefits||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:41|
Are you a Senior Buyer seeking a new opportunity?|
This is your chance to progress your career working on behalf of one of the UK's biggest house builders!
* Procuring materials
* Hiring plant e.g. cabins, forklifts, fencing, cranes etc
* Compiling monthly reports on budgeting control on all materials
* Resolving supplier disputes
* Attending monthly meetings on site, reporting on procurement processes
* Support the estimating team with pre-tender quotations and resolve material specification issues
* Competitive salary
* Quarterly bonus
* Rewarding Career Path
* In-house development and training structure
* 25 days holiday
* Life assurance
* Car allowance/ Company car
* And many more flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, life insurance, restaurant discount card, gym membership, private medical etc
* At least 5 years of procurement experience with a residential property developer
* Experience with procuring materials for new builds
* Sound knowledge of construction techniques
* Comprehension of building, environmental and disability standards
* Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
* Proven track record of excellent stakeholder engagement skills
This opportunity offers the right person the chance to join a superb company with great benefits. If you are a Senior Buyer with experience within construction, house building or property development please look no further and apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills residential, commercial, buyer, procurement