|Job Ref:||SGMT001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, car + package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:41|
£50,000 - £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance + Holiday + Package|
Location - Maidstone (covering the South East)
Electrical Project Manager required for commercial and retail fit-out contractor. My client has an excellent list of clientele and are expanding their business due to this.
Are you looking to progress your career? Are you looking to work on interesting and challenging projects? Are you hungry for development of your career?
Their capabilities over the years have extended to include a combined mechanical and electrical service offering installations into markets such as retail, commercial fit out, rail, health, education and industrial, in the Southeast. Values range between £500k to £1.5m.
Ideally candidates will come from an M&E Sub Contractual background and have experience of a similar industry sectors.
* Organise / Chair progress meetings with clients, Sub Contractors and Specialist Sub Contractors for on site co-ordination works.
* Managing a team of sub-contractors.
* Looking after 1-3 projects directly and indirectly through you project management team.
* Oversee / resolve design & construction issues on site.
* Sites valued between £300k-£2m.
* Risk assessments and Method statements.
* Client training programmes.
* Manage onsite Health & Safety including toolbox talks, method statements, risk assessments, work permits, thorough your project managers.
* Oversee production of O+M Manual for Client use /approval, liaise/chair Client training schedule and meetings.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.