|Job Ref:||TeamLeadGlems||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£ 34,000 - £ 38,000 per year, Call out rota, annual leave,||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:41|
Maintenance Team Leader|
£34,000 - £38,000
Maintenance Job - Suffolk
Randstad CPE - Maintenance Engineer and Team Leader
Full Time - Permanent
Randstad CPE is working in partnership with one of the country's largest Facilities Management companies to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Maintenance Team Leader. Having unfortunately lost a member of their team they are now looking to fill a vacancy.
The company are looking for a Team Leader to oversee a team of maintenance engineers in addition to completing reactive repairs and planned preventative maintenance across the busy site. You will be a friendly, motivated, reliable and hardworking individual, with a proven track record of working on commercial or industrial maintenance contracts. You will also have:
* Qualifications in either an Electrical discipline or Mechanical discipline
* Experience delivering mechanical, plumbing, fabric and electrical maintenance
* Experience completing maintenance within a commercial and/or industrial environment
* Experience with completing office-based duties associated with a maintenance contract including generating work orders, permits to work, permits to work at height, raising quotes to the client, proformas and system related admin using Maximo.
* It is desirable that you hold an IOSH or NEBOSH certificate
* It is desirable that you hold a forklift and/or scissor lift licence
The role will offer you a great position on a busy contract and:
* £34,000-£38,000 Annual Salary dependant on skills / experience
* 22 days annual leave plus 8 days Bank Holiday
* 40 hour working week Monday - Friday
* 1 in 3 on call rota paying £125 for standby
* Overtime paid for call out at time and a third minimum 4 hours paid per call out
* Pension and various other company benefits
* Ongoing training and development
If you are a skilled and experienced Maintenance Team Leader with the ability and qualifications to complete all aspects of commercial repairs and planned preventative maintenance and complete necessary office-based duties then this role may be ideal for you. If you wish to enquire about this role and/or alternative maintenance opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact Maria Harris on NA0.
Randstad CPE can also offer excellent rates and positions to all trades, please do not hesitate to forward our details or this position on to suitable tradesmen/women.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electrician, maintenance team leader, maintenance supervisor,
qualification City & Guilds in Electrical or Mechanical discipline