|Job Ref:||CA_37035||Employer:||Carillion plc||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandbach||Address:||Post Code:||CW11||Post Date:||08/10/2016 01:02|
Purpose of Role
To co-ordinate all technical aspects, procure materials timorously and co-ordinate sub-contractors. Ensure that quality and costs are controlled.
As well as demonstrating competence in subordinates key objectives:
• Liaise with employers representatives to raise and answer queries
• Monitor additional work, day work and/or delays to ensure that costs are recouped
• Monitor progress against master programme, identify anomalies and implement rectification
• Monitor quality, safety and environmental systems to ensure compliance to Carillion’s management systems
• Monitor temporary works to ensure they are fit for use
• Short term programming to monitor against master programme
Additional Role Information
Previous experience in an Engineering role within Construction is essential.