|Job Ref:||204432019||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Saffron Walden||Address:||Post Code:||CB11||Salary:||£37000/annum +Pension +Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 02:10|
Shift Engineer- Air Conditioning |
Saffron Walden, Cambridgeshire
£37,000 plus pension & package
We are working with a global Facilities Management service provider that are looking to recruit an experienced Shift Engineer, AC bias to join their team based at a high profile site in South Cambridgeshire.
This is a unique opportunity offering a great working environment, additional training & qualifications as well as a clear career progression structure.
- 12 hour Shifts covering days & nights
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance as schedule
- To carry out Reactive Repairs as required to M&E services within all areas of the site
- To carry out repairs to Air Conditioning equipment including VRV, VRF & Split Systems
- Ensure that all work carried out is inline with Health & Safety requirements
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with both colleagues and client representatives
- You will be F Gas Category 1 qualified
- Ideally you will have a good multi skilled knowledge of building services i.e. BMS, L8, AHU's,
- Experience of service, maintenance, fault finding and repair within a commercial environment is essential
- Strong communication skills are essential with the ability to build positive relationships
- Must live within a commutable distance of South Cambridgeshire
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For further information and a confidential discussion please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Air Conditioning / Mechanical / Cambridgeshire / Engineer / Maintenance / F Gas / VRV / VRF