Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||1600033B||Employer:||Cummins Inc.||Country:||United States||County/State:||Tennessee||City:||Nashville||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 03:04|
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.
Cummins is a team of dependable, innovative thinkers, who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Our employees develop their careers through the challenges only a diverse, global innovator can promise. This is a collaborative culture where thinking beyond your desk is more than part of the job. It is the job.
This is what we call Working Right.
Works as the first point of contact for customers' requests; assists users with guidance and helps to resolve common questions and issues related to business processes and system functionalities; takes care of system processes like data corrections, updates, rollback, etc.; works in a team environment to achieve operational metrics and testing goals during patches and enhancements implementation.
• Coordinates with others to support operations and attend customers' requests logged through the service management system
• Assists in basic system configurations and performs data mass updates
• Participates as tester for reporting, system enhancements, patches and fixes. Maintains documentation of own test results and issues logs to report back to testing manager
• Assists with documentation of business processes flows, work instructions and other instructional resources
• Coordinates with other teammates in the creation and distribution of communications and information requests to end users
• Coordinates and assist with system training enrollments, materials and delivery
• Strong computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Excel is required
• Ability to effectively manage confidential information
• Necessary analytical skills to be able to take proactive approach in common problem solving in the daily work
• Attention to detail to ensure data integrity
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Able to work in a team environment
• Need for strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong customer service approach
• One or more years of prior experience working with HR & Benefits business processes and systems is preferred
• Experience with documentation management processes a plus
• Experience with user service management systems (Remedy or similar) a plus
Education, Licenses, Certifications
• HS Diploma and 2 years of related experience
Cummins and E-verify:
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit company website .